“Texas Inspectors Hall of Fame Inductee”

Inspections
Real Estate Inspections, Property Condition Inspections, Multi Family Inspections, Farm & Ranch Inspections, Private Water Wells and Private Septic System Inspections and Construction Consultations throughout the State of Texas. We inspect residential homes, phase construction inspections, farms, ranches, barns, stables, arenas, multi-family complexes, businesses, commercial, retail, day cares, hospitality, auto dealerships, nursing homes, high rise office buildings, parking garages, restaurants, apartment complexes, government offices and buildings, warehouses, frozen food facilities as well as a variety of other types of properties..

Mission Statement
TexaSpec Inspection is a family owned and operated business that provides consumers with confidence in purchasing or selling real estate properties.

Our promise to you is that we dedicate 100% of our time delivering First-Class Services to you, our customer. Our policy is on-time every time. When we say we will do something, you can count on it.

Our philosophy about business is simple. We put ourselves in your shoes, treat you like family and inspect as though we was purchasing the property ourselves.

If you will give us just 10% of your confidence, we will earn the other 90%. When experience and knowledge count, you can count on TexaSpec Inspections.

Paul W. Roebucks, Sr. CPI, MTI, ACI
President / CEO

State Licensed Inspectors

Paul W. Roebuck, Sr. TREC # 3740
Paul W. Roebuck II TREC # 4015
Brenda Roebuck TREC # 4450
Sal DelaGarza TREC # 9112

Free ICC Training Course

 

 

What Really Matters In A Home Inspection

 






Go to TPREIA
“Exceeding Expectations”

Certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors

$10,000 Honor Guarantee, Backed by InterNACHI

 



SiteMap

TexaSpec Inspections - Serving the Greater Houston Metropolitan area.
Home inspection - Realestate inspections - Commercial inspections - Foundation inspections
Houston - Texas - TX - Inspections, structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC

Look for keys:

Home inspection, inspections, realestate inspections, commercial inspections, TRCC,
Builders Inspections, County Inspections, Code Compliant Inspections,Energy Effiency, Green Builders, Green Energy
Inspections, Energy Code Complaint Inspections, Energy Code, structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, foundation
inspections, Houston Inspector, Texas Building Inspector, Texas property Inspector, Texas Real Estate Inspector,
Houston Real Estate inspector